Wednesday 26 February 2014

Today

Just a short blog post to tell people what sort of day I had: Mostly good though woke up to some bad news - Modern Life Is Rubbish - which is detailed in this link here!  I ordered Kamelion Tales from Sainsbury's, bang goes cheap boxsets.

After that, the day got marginally better with a gorgeous dinner cooked by my sweet father: Steak Diane, with Maris Piper Chips, a small helping of petite pois, polished off with a glass of boisterous red wine and calmed down with red Shiraz Wine.  Beautiful dinner, and it really set me up and made me feel good.

I made a cup of tea then we watched George Gently - which was very disturbing but still enjoyable viewing as they do put some light hearted moments in it.  I made two pictures today, whilst watching television: 

The one above is called Blood Red Sky, and you may recognise it as my new header picture.  


Whilst making this there were other things going on: Post arrived and I found out I was one of three winners from a Cat's Protection League competition on Facebook, I won a childrens book called: George, Where Have You Been, about a mischievous cat - review is forthcoming.

I made this header today also for Twitter: 
I call this one Red Passion - could do with being re-done, the man on right hand side is Anthony Ainley in a role he played in a television serial called Spyder Web -  picture below.
 

Very dashing isn't he? Found this picture on Facebook from another Ainleyan.  I would love to own this series.  Anthony Ainley is my dream man, and like dreams, he is unreachable - somewhat because he died in 2004 but, also, why would he look twice at me?



Anyway, where was I ... Ah yes, as well as Facebooking, tweeting and Pizaping I was also editing the next chapter in Father Dear: TeganZAce Fanfiction - of which the first two chapters can be found here, an exciting new series whereby I explore a possibility of an Evil Nyssa ... 
The possibility that has not ever been explored - Inferno, a Jon Pertwee story thought up the possibility of this where the Third Doctor get's trapped in a parallel Universe where the Brigadier is Evil and his loyal Assistant is unweilding and harsh.  

The idea has been going through my brain for awhile now, and I finally watched Castrovalva, which DID give me a very good point at which the Master would rip the Universe apart by a choice he makes.

Anyway, I have also been updating my other series brandishing the Wattpad APP with BRAND NEW COVERS taken from headers I have previously made by cropping the image, adding new borders and text to show the title and me, as the Author.  Just now I uploaded the pictures with links and synopsis to Deviant Art: Wickedly Ace - I also managed to keep my eyes closed to one of my favourite albums.





Within Temptation: The Heart of Everything

Frozen is one of my favourite songs on this album.

Really is a hauntingly beautiful album and Sharon Den Adel has an ethereal, enchanting voice, seriously, she is wonderful! Check it out.

Official Website: Within Temptation


Anyway, I listened more than watched Line of Duty as I find it hard to take, that everyone seems to be against her and not listening to her.  It was too much! At least one of the character's redeemed themselves.  Needed a laugh after that so watched Blackadder - Mr Thick Thickety of Thicksville Thickania ... Not sure if that is a Blackadder quote but I love it.  

Tomorrow, it's bath and more writing and reading I should imagine... Thank you for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment